Helping Businesses Protect Their Intellectual Property and Proprietary Technology
Intellectual property has come to play a pivotal role in business, particularly as use of the internet has expanded the reach of commerce. Whether it be a company trademark, implementation of a new software platform, creation of a new website, or acquisition of a proprietary technology, most businesses encounter intellectual property issues on a regular basis.
Semanoff Ormsby Greenberg & Torchia, LLC’s intellectual property group anticipates and creates solutions for its clients’ intellectual property issues. Our lawyers diligently develop intellectual property strategies that match each client’s unique business realities and demands.
Experience Across A Broad Range Of Intellectual Property and Technology Matters
The firm has extensive experience in intellectual property and technology law and handles matters in a broad range of areas, including the following:
- Technology licensing and development agreements
- IT consulting and professional services agreements
- MSaaS and SaaS agreements
- Intellectual property assignments and transfers
- Acquisition or sale of intellectual property and technology as part of a merger, asset sale or another business transaction
- Manufacturing agreements
- Distribution and reseller agreements
- Non-disclosure Agreements
- IP financing agreements
- Trademark and copyright protection
- Trademark availability searching and counseling
- Copyright applications and counseling
- Registrability opinions
- Domestic and Foreign Trademark Application Filings and Maintenance
- Portfolio management
- Enforcement of intellectual property rights, including drafting and responding to cease and desist letters
At Semanoff Ormsby Greenberg & Torchia, LLC, our attorneys are accomplished litigators. If another business breaches our client’s intellectual property and technology rights, we will strongly advocate on their behalf.