A Man’s Home is Your Hassle: Remote Employees, Telecommuting and Working From Home
This seminar will cover:
– Best practices for managing remote employees
– Recommended telecommuting policies and employee contracts
– Wage and hour issues for home workers
– Applicability of:
– Workers’ compensation
– Americans With Disabilities Act
– Advice for employees working from home
Wednesday, January 19th and Tuesday, January 24th
Registration & Networking: 8:00am / Seminar: 8:30-9:30am
Semanoff Ormsby Greenberg & Torchia, LLC
2617 Huntingdon Pike
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
This seminar is complimentary, but registration is required.
Please R.S.V.P. to [email protected].
Attorneys: This seminar is approved for 1 substantive CLE credit.