Brian R. Price
Brian R. Price has been practicing law for over 35 years and has extensive experience in estate planning and estate and trust administration, corporate, business and tax planning for individuals and closely held business organizations. He was the sole shareholder and president of the Doylestown and Chalfont Pennsylvania law firm, Brian Price & Associates for 26 years before joining Semanoff Ormsby Greenberg & Torchia, LLC.
Mr. Price graduated from Washington & Lee University where he received his Bachelor of Arts in 1970. He earned his J.D. and Master of Law degrees from the University of Virginia School of Law. From 1973 through 1977 he served in the United States Army as Captain, The Judge Advocate General's Corps.
Mr. Price has received an AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale Hubbell and has been selected for inclusion in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® from 2009-2020. In addition to his legal practice, Mr. Price is involved in various community activities in Bucks County where he resides with his wife, Patricia. He has served as Director (1980-1987) and President (1985-1986) of the Bucks County Estate Planning Council. Also, he has served as Finance Chair (2009-2014), President (2013-2014) and Treasurer (2014-2015) of the Bucks County SPCA. He currently serves as Director of the Ann Silverman Community Health Clinic in Doylestown, PA.
- “Annual Practitioner’s Synopsis of University of Miami Philip E. Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning,” Privately Published, 1998 – 2011
- “Succession Planning for the Closely Held Business,” Presentation to Bucks County Bar Association, February 1996 with Nelson M. Blakely, Esquire and D. Rodman Eastburn, Esquire
- “Gift and Estate Tax Planning For the 1990’s,” Privately Published 1993
- “Using ‘Collapsing’ Corporations to Maximize Returns from Development Ventures,” 7 J. Real Est. Taxation 260 (1980)
- “Exchanging Like-Kind Property Under Section 1031,” 56 Taxes 594 (1978)
- “Copyright in Government Publications,” 74 Military Law Review 19 (1976)