Debora A. Gonzalez
With 20 years of experience, Debora Gonzalez brings a high level of knowledge to her practice and offers practical solutions to her clients. She focuses her practice in the areas of commercial and residential real estate transactions. She represents sellers and purchasers in all aspects of the acquisition and disposition of retail, office, and industrial real estate, including, but not limited to, drafting and negotiating agreements of sale and settlement documents, negotiating loan documents, forming entities, and reviewing due diligence items. Deb also drafts and negotiates retail, office, and industrial leases, amendments, and related documents on behalf of commercial landlords and tenants. In addition, Deb has significant experience representing dental and physician practices and outdoor billboard companies in the acquisition of real estate, leasing, and related financing requirements.
In 1999, Deb graduated from the University of Scranton with a B.S. in Political Science and a Philosophy and Business Minor. She continued her education at the Villanova University School of Law where she received her J.D. in May 2002. Deb is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Deb resides in Malvern, Pennsylvania with her husband and two children.
- Represented seller in negotiating a sale/leaseback transaction for 23 gas stations located in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Represented sellers in negotiating a tax minimizing disposition structure by way of a partnership capital contribution in sellers, which own six multi-family properties in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Represented purchaser in its acquisition of an $8,000,000 office building in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
- Represented seller in its disposition of a $20,000,000 shopping center in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- Represented national private equity fund encompassing all of its portfolio and sale-leaseback transactions
- Represented national music industry tenant in leasing of in-line space and mall space for more than 1,200 locations
- Represented landlord in leasing of its in-line space of its 123,000 square foot shopping center in Audubon, Pennsylvania
- Represented landlord in leasing of its 140,000 square feet industrial complex in Pennsauken, New Jersey
- Represented billboard tenant in its leasing of billboard signs in Montgomery and Chester Counties, Pennsylvania
- Represented regional bank in $6,400,000 revolving commercial construction facility for borrower’s acquisition of raw land to construct 27 single family homes
- Represented regional bank in financing of borrower’s acquisition of existing office building to redevelop such property into a 35 unit residential apartment building with related improvements
- Represented borrower in connection with its acquisition of an office building for its dental practice